I'm very happy that I have several new followers, thank you people for your support and interest!
Another card is done, it took me actually two days to complete working on it. The layout was time-consuming, adding glitter may be really tricky. All the floor in my room was covered with glitter :) On the edges I applied Martha Stewart Fine Copper glitter, with the help of a Zig Glue Pen.
Somehow, again I used a Mo's Digital Stamp - Bubbles Girl.
Here is the list of the used colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Outfit: R81, R83, R85, R89
Hair: Y00, Y21, YR23, E33
Chair: E21, E25, E29
Bubbles: B02, B01, B000
Floor: T6, T4, T2, T1, T0
How sould I color images, so that they will have a more pastel look?! Is the solution "always to take lighter colors"? But when I'm going over the image several times (even with the brighter colors) they go darker....
Anyway, my today's finished card looks like this on the front:
The following parts and tags may be pulled out and serve for writing down your own sentiments:
Here are a few close-ups:
The inside of the card:
I have to share one more thing. For the first time since I moved to Singapore, I've decided to make an internet purchase. As many of you know, I love all Magnolia products, so I went for making an order from Magnolia-licious. The payment was processed on the 1st of April, the items were shipped on the 5th of April, and today (10th of April) a postman already delivered my order!!! How cool is that! Quick and safe! There are several more packages on their way and I hope they will as well be luckily delivered. For now here are my new goodies to play with:
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. PaperTake Weekly Challenge - Bingo! (I chose to go mostly with the Glitter-Die Cuts-Blooms)
2. Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
3. Cheery Lynn Designs - Challenge 75 - Anything Goes (I used 2 Dies - A Laced Heart and a Border).
5. The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes with Flowers
6. Top Tip Tuesday - Girls and Boys Come out to Play
7. Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Favorite Color Combo (my combo is pink and beige)
8. Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes With Sparkle (I used lots of glitter)
9. MayZy Art - Challenge 014 Sparkle
10. MelonHeadz Friends - Make it Girly
11. Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes (add Hearts)
Thanks for reading!
Have a creative and full of positive energy day!