Update from the 27/05/2013 - This card made to TOP 5 at the "Something for the Kids" Challenge @ Love to Create.
Good morning lovely peeps!
Yesterday I made a quick card (just to try this technique of making a surprise pop-up slider) using 'Wryn Hanging Around' by Tiddly Inks.
For the card assembling instructions I followed the tutorial by Dawn, you can find it on her YouTube channel. She has lots of additional fun tutorials as well.
This is the look on the card from above:
I added Stickles diamond glitter in the edges of the the card and the cut-out image base. It shines so nicely, but on the picture you can hardly see it:
When you slide the panel, the card transforms ad looks like this:
I would like to enter these challenges:
1. Use Wryn @ Tiddly Inks Challenge
2. Here Come The Girls @ The Squirrel and The Fox
3. Something For Kids @ Love To Create
4. Color My World @ Love To Scrap (playing with primary colors)
5. Anything Goes @ The Rubber Buggy
6. Anything Goes @ Our Creative Corner
Thank you all for visiting and following my blog! Happy crafting!