This card was a winner @ Eclectic Ellapu Challenge Blog in "B is for".
The fact that I've been silent for several days and you haven't seen any post, doesn't mean I have been doing nothing :)) It's just that I've made a couple of cards I still may not post.
Nevertheless, I've made another one which won't be secret :) I've always been making cards with the images of girls and have been using "girly" colors correspondingly, but there are so many challenges throughout different blogs right now, which theme is "Something for the boys" or "masculine", that I thought it could be interesting for me to try something different.
In the online shop "Mo's Digital Pencil" a very cute image caught my eye - the "Kite". I also had a wonderful 6X6 paper pad by Prima, "Craftsman", which helped me to finish my card:
These are the Copic colors I've used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Shorts: E35, E33, E30
Jacket: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70
Sneakers + T-Shirt: T5. T4, T2, T0
Kite: Y38, Y17, Y15, Y11
I've tried to use less embellishments, as it's a boy's card. Wanna hope I've succeeded :)
I'm entering the following challenges:
1. 'B' is for @ Eclectic Ellapu ('B' is for a Boy)
2. Beautiful Borders @ Saturday Fortnightly Challenges (I've used a border punch on my card)
3. Masculine Project @ Hobby Cutz
4. Something for the Boys @ Lej Designs Challenge
5. Masculine Theme @ Loves Rubber Stamps
6. Masculine @ Use It Tuesday
7. Clock on the card @ Song Bird Challenge
8. Hello Boys @ Paper Take Weekly
9. Stitching @ Fun With Shapes and More
10. Fancy Folds @ Party Time Tuesday
11. Anything Goes @ Craft Door Magazine
Thank you all for visiting!!! Have a great day!