Hope each of you is felling well, you had a great weekend and are full of energy. Today a new challenge is setting off @ Inky Chicks Challenge blog. The theme is "Summer Colors". How do you see summer? Which colors are your favorite summer ones?
I thought a lot, and couldn't choose only one, so my creation has a lot of colors, like a rainbow :)
I used a Magnolia stamp called "Hip Hurray Tilda" from the "Special Moments" 2013 collection, and created not a card, but a kind of booklet. When several friends want to present a card for another friend, and each one of them want his own place to write a sentiment, this booklet is the best thing! There are 4 tags in it for 4 people to fill in with warm words. This is how the booklet looks on the front:
For coloring I used the following Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Pants + Balloon: BV000, BV02, BV13, BV08
T-Shirt: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Shoes: T6, T4, T3, T1
The booklet measures 3.5" X 5.5". The first flap of the pages looks as follows:
The tags on the top may be pulled out:
The pockets with the butterflies have another 2 tags:
The whole construction looks like this (top view):
And here is the back side:
The papers I used are from the Basic Grey 6X6 paper pad "Kneehighs". All the pages i n it are very colorful and summery.
That's it for today. Hope you'll join us for the challenge at Inky Chicks!
In my turn, I would like to participate in the following challenges:
1. Sparkle & Bling @ Stamping for the Weekend
2. "L" for Lace @ Alphabet Challenge
3. Tags @ Divas by Design
4. Let it Sparkle @ Creative Corner Challenges
5. Ribbon & Bling @ Creative Inspirations Paint
6. Bingo @ Lovely Hanglar (Lace-Pearls-Dies)
7. Challenge #62Fussy and Fancy @ Tilda's Town
8. Challenge 49 Floral @ Crafting When We Can
9. Summer Sizzler @ Country View Crafts
10. Challenge 108 Summer Fun @ Wags 'n Whiskers
Thank you so much for visiting!!