August has come and we have a new blog hop at Mo's Dream Team with an absolutely fun theme - Fruits.
The hostess of the hop is our dear Jak, and to my blog corner you've arrived from a super talented Vili.
For my card I chose a digital image called "Blueberry Girl".
I got my inspiration for creating a shaped card, while visiting Katie's blog. You may download base template for this card here.
The image is colored with Copic markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: Y21, E50, E53, E55
Bucket: C1, C3, C5, C6
Blueberries: B91, B93, B95, B99
Shorts + Shoes: BG49, BG45, BG11
Top: R39, R24, R22, R20
Close-up shots from the front:
Please proceed to Anneke's blog to check out her creation!
I would like to take part in the following challenges:
1. Anything goes @ Wild Orchid Challenge
2. Lots of Layers @ Robyn's Fetish
3. Say it with Flowers @ Let's Create
4. Bingo @ Bunny Zoe's Challenge (Lace-DieCuts-Tag)
5. Dies & Punches @ Crafty Sentiments
6. Anything Goes @ TTCD
7. Pastel @ Tuesday Throwdown
8. Color Challenge (Grey, Pink, Turquoise) @ There She Goes
9. Make Your Own Embellishment @ Digistamps4Joy (the butterfly embellishment was made of air-dry clay using Martha Stewart Silicon Molds, + I made myself two of the blue-white flowers).
10. Glitter @ Creative Belli Challenge (the edges of the papers on this card are glittered on the perimeter with Stickles of two colors - Fruit Punch & Turquoise)
Thank you guys for visiting! Have a lovely day!