Today I'm ready to show you a chest of drawers I made.
As a base I used this tutorial, but during the process I decided to make my own changes. I re-enforced all the drawers with the strips of firm paper (cut from a cornflakes box), and also decided to make all the dresser's sides from chipboard (and not from cardstock), hopefully this will prolong the life of the dresser :)
This is how the drawer looked like before an assembly:
I figured that Rory from Mo's Digital Pencil will fit perfectly for this project. I colored her with the following Copics:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13, E11
Rosette: YG09, YG07, YG01; RV17, RV14, RV13
Shirt: YG09, YG07, YG01
Overall: B06, B04, B02, B01
Shoes: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20; T3, T1
Ground: T5, T4, T3, T2, T1 + Blender
So, all the drawers are ready to be filled with anything you want to put there! :)
The tags' place is from the back of the dresser:
The dimensions of the dresser:
Height: 8,5" (including the oval frame), 5,5" (not including it)
Depth: 3 3/4"
Drawer size: 3" X 3.5" X 1"
I really hope you liked this project!
As usually, it was fun to make something new!
Thanks for visiting!
1. Newest stamp or Decoupage @ Alphabet Challenges (for the first time I used this digital stamp from Mo Manning, and for the first time I made this dresser).2. Flower Power @ Papertake Weekly
3. Anything Goes @ Digistamps4Joy
4. All Things Bright & Beautiful @ Polka Doodles
5. Anything Goes @QKR Stampede
6. Anything Goes @ Tammy's Scrappin Corner
7. Bright Colors @ Card Crafter's Circle
8. Anything Goes @ Created With Love Challenge
9. Digi Days @ Bearly Mine Crafts (I used a digital image stamp)
10. Tag it @ Crafting For All Seasons