Update from 5/10/2013 - Winner @ Creative Romance
Hello lovely people!
It's time for another monthly Mo's Dream Team Hop which is hosted by Gretha. Our current theme is "Circles", that means we have to incorporate different kinds of circle shapes in our cards.
I decided to go for circular form dies:
1. Tim Holtz Pocket Watch Frame
2. Cheery Lynn Nautical Wheeler Doily
3. Spellbinders Standard Circles
Here' what I ended up with:
The image (Elke and Bear) is colored with Copics:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11, E13, T1, R20
Outfit: BG49, BG13, BG000, T2, T0
E40, E42, E43, E44
RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
R89, R85, R83, R81
Bear: E40, E42, E43, E44, R20
Apples: R37, YR09, YR02, 0
Close-ups of the details from the front of the card:
The inside decoration:
From this point you are welcome to proceed to Anneke's blog and check out what was her interpretaion of the hop's theme.
Here's the hop order, in case you get lost:
Gretha, Julie, Debby, Heidy, Alice, Vili, Alexandra, Anneke, Danielle, Kaly, Mina, Jak
Have a pleasant day!
1. Challenge 19 Apple @ Paper Playtime
2. Anything Goes @ Divas by Design
3. V for Very Cute @ ABC Challenge
4. Dies or Punches @ A Creative Romance
5. Stitching real or faux @ Stamp and Doodle