Today I really had fun coloring an image of Sweet Pea Tilda by Magnolia from one of the recent collections - "Once Upon A Time". Doesn't she look like a little Thumbelina? :) hh
For the first time I masked the stamps, and combined the Magnolia with the "Delicate Blossoms" by Hero Arts.
Here are the Copic colors I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E53, E35, E37
Greens: G21, G94, G99; G21, G24, G28
Grass: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Dress + Hat + Flowers: BV08, BV04, BV02, BV000
Ground: W5, W3, W1
Shoes: B97, B93, B91
A bit of the coloring process:
The papers are from KaiserCraft "Lilac Avenue" 6X6 Paper Pad.
The inside tag:
The back of the card:
I want to enter the following challenges:
1. Let's See a Magnolia @ Fashionista Challenge Blog
2. Butterflies @ Magnolia-Licious
3. Use a Magnolia Stamp @ Inky Chics
4. Make It Sparkle @ Midweek Magnolias
5. Inspired by Story Book @ Crafty Catz
6. The Color Purple @ Polka Doodle
7. Bling It On @ Fussy and Fancy Challenge
Thank you for visiting me today!