A new monthly challenge starts today at the I Am Roses Challenge blog and the winners of the previous challenge have been announced too, so hop to have a look if you are one of them.
Our theme is as usual "Anything Goes" and we would love to see you take part in the challenge and link you creations.
Some time ago I've posted a tutorial on making a Post-It Notes Fridge Holder, and one of my crafty friends Katie aka Inky Angel created her version of the caddy, based on mine. Today I'm taking an inspiration from her and sharing with you a bigger holder which I created using the flowers from I Am Roses (the links will appear at the bottom of this post), a Saturated Canary digital image ('Gardner Gayle') and several dies from the Magnolia DooHickey Club Vol.4:
Gayle is colored with Copics.
Skin: E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E15, E18, E29, E49
Outfit: E71, E74, E77, E79
G99, G94, G21, G21 + YG00
R89, R85, R83, R81 + RV10
Basket: E31, E35, E37, E39
Flowers: R89, R85, R83, R81 + RV10
The holder measures 9"(H) X 5"(W) X 3/4"(D). Here are more of the details:
- Contest runs March 15th - April 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “Mar IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided.
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th.
Thanks for visiting and have a nice week! (yep, my Sunday is almost over now) :)
I would like to enter this project in to the following challenges:
Anything Goes @ Creatalicious Challenge
Going Green @ The Ribbon Girl