Friday, July 17, 2015

Paper Doll Marci - Hearts

Hello guys!

Today I'm quickly sharing a card which went live on the La-La Land Crafts inspiration blog yesterday for the "Anything Goes" theme.

On my card I used one of the stamps from the Paper Dolls series - Marci with Hearts and the following dies:
Open Hearts Doily Border
Heart Fan
Heart Scroll Corners


Marci is colored with Copic markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: W9, W7, W5, W3
Dress: Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
Pinks: RV34, RV95, RV63, RV91
Blues: BG11, BG0, BG0000 + BG70


The close-ups follow:

 

You may find the works of the rest of the team in the post here.


Have a nice weekend dear friends and thanks for visiting!


Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I just LOOOVE your colouring hun!! Stunning card as always <3

    Many hugs from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to dislike yellow but the more I see it now, the more I like it! Beautiful card. Feeling so lucky to have some of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the yellow with the toouches of pink, such a happy card. I have some catching up to do with your work, so I will drop in over the next week and try and get up to date, I hate missing anything you do! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!