I'm here today with a card made for the I Am Roses design team and the monthly 'Anything Goes' Challenge.
My card features one of the old Magnolia stamps - Tilda with Corn - and the some of the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers, links to which you can find at the bottom of this post.
Tilda is colored with the following Copics:Skin: E04, E011, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Bucket: N8, N6, N4, N2
Shirt: YG99, YG95, YG93, YG91 + YG00
Skirt: E07, YR24, YR23, YR21
Boots and Bows: E39, YR09, YR04, YR01
Here are more of the details (the dies I used on this card are from My Favorite Things, Noor Design, Marianne Design, La-La Land Crafts, Memory Box, Go Kreate, and Magnolia):
You are invited to enter your creations to the challenge, as long as you follow the simple rules:- Contest runs August 15th - September 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “August IAR Challenge”
- You must subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Here are the flowers that I used on my card:
Mixed all color Daisy Flowers
Mixed All Pastel Rainbow Color Carnation Flowers
Thanks for visiting.
Have a nice weekend!