Friday, January 29, 2016

Emmy Lou - Candi Bean - LDRS Creative

Hello fear visitors!

I totally forgot to share with you a card made with one of the new stamps by Candi Bean. The stamp is called 'Emmy Lou' and it's part of the winter 2016 release, and she will be available in rubber at LDRS Creative very soon.


Emmy Lou is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Hair: E39, E37, E35, YR24, YR20
Dress: RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21 + T6
            BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70


The dies I used on this card are from Marianne Designs, Prima Flowers, Cheery Lynn. The flowers are from I Am Roses


This is one of the cards which I sent to CHA and was showcased at the LDRS Creative's booth, alongside several more cards of mine and my teamies.


I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. Thanks for stopping by.


Hugs,
Alexandra.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love this card! Beautifully colored and the pink tone is perfect to make you feel instant love. I could not believe this is a Candi Bean design, really different from the usual; but she is gorgeous, especially made by you!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!