Saturday, March 19, 2016

A Notebook Using Prima "Seashore"

Hello everyone!

I've finished a notebook with two handmade inserts, a pocket for small notes and a picture frame. The whole construction looks like a tri fold and closes with an elastic band.





Here's a closer look at the cover (I've cut out some elements from the papers and also used some clay marine themed embellishments, alongside with some sea shells and crystals):


The composition is very dimensional, but I wasn't able to take a picture which could do more justice to it. 



Here's a video of how I created this notebook:



I hope you like it.


Hugs,
Alexandra


10 comments:

  1. Its awesome !! The Seahorse is so adorable :) I loved this notebook .. !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word Awesome! Fantastic Alexandra :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing album Alexandra! Soft and shabby palette and matching elements make this album an exquisite creation.
    Thanks for this beautiful inspiration!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic notebook, I really love the colours and how you've embellished it, it's gorgeous! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous album Alexandra, amazing tutorial thanks for the inspiration. The colors are so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and can't wait to make one, where can I find a seahorse like yours? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pam, the seahorse was creating using an air dry clay and a mold. This one:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Mold-Sea-Horses-Crafts-Decorating-Cake-Candy-Soap-Fondant-ARTMMO006-/281969830509

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the master class! Not refrain from repetition. This is my result https://youtu.be/g8mW61GLFqs

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the colors and it’s the perfect size for travel... Thank you for sharing ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!