Thursday, March 24, 2016

Speed Video - Creating a card with La-La Land Crafts Dies - from start to finish

Hello everyone!

I have a card today, a little bit different from those I usually create, it is a wedding card and I used the following dies from La-La Land Crafts to put it together:


I used papers from the pad called "The Promise" by the designer Katie Pertiet:


The fabric flower is handmade:


I hope you will enjoy the video:


And here is the video itself:


Thanks for stopping by.



Hugs,
Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. amazing card / flowers/ tutorial ;)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding card made with these beautiful LLLC diecuts Alexandra! You have made it looked so easy in your tutorial.
    Thanks for your inspiration.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!