Friday, June 24, 2016

Graphic 45 - Stationery Desk Holder + Tutorial

Hello dear friends!

Today I'm introduced on the official Graphic 45 blog and I cannot be any happier. Once in a month you will definitely see a project with a tutorial, featuring fantastic products and papers from the Graphic 45 brand.

What I want to share with you in the current post is a Desk Stationery Holder, created with the paper from the "Enchanted Forest" collection. It is very rich and bright and can 'beautify' any creation.









I have a tutorial on my channel for creating the stand, while the notebook is pretty plain and I hope you will be able to construct it on your own, getting the idea from the pictures which I am posting below:












I've used the following supplies from Graphic 45:
Black Cardstock
Artist Trading Tags Black

**Other Metal Embellishments from my stash

And here are the links to the tutorial:





The pictures of the chipboard cutting guides (click on the images to open in full resolution):




Thanks for stopping by today!


Hugs,
Alexandra

9 comments:

  1. Wow Alexandra this is an amazing project. Just adore the little stationery holder and the note book. Its such a wonderful idea and thank you for the templates.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Alexandra .. Missed your creations . Happy to see you back :) Lovely holder .
    Would surely give it a try !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is a real masterpiece Alexandra! And of course, it stands out with your signature design, so meticulous and exquisite. I love your 3D designs, all very intricate and practical. Looking forward to your next Graphic 45 project.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific creation!! Thank you so much for sharing. I too love to create boxes/organizational pieces. This one has given me so many ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as usual Alexandra! I wish I could know how you attached the booklets to form the mini book...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if it is not a rhetorical question, they are tucked behind the belly bands to the inside front and back covers :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, it is always interesting and inspiring to come and view your blog. What an amazing job - it its fantastic. Love it :)
    Hugs
    Pialine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness you are amazing!!! Your designs are perfection....wow I could sit here all day looking at your creations.......though hubster would not be pleased as he's waiting on me to go out lol. Gorgeous & stunning project sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous make for your G45 debut! Looking forward to seeing all your projects for them in months to come, something for me to look forward to :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!