Monday, November 28, 2016

Fabrika Decoru - DT Call Application

Hello dear readers!

The Ukrainian manufacturer of the wonderful and very versatile products which include (of course) paper and a ton of other items (mostly great for the mixed media lovers) is having a Design Team Call. I could not resist sending my application too :)


I especially LOVE the Fabrika Decoru papers, because to me they look very different from the others available on the market. I love the patterns which are simple and whimsical at the same time, I love the cutout sheets which allow you to add even more details to a project, without getting upset that you have to cut a beautiful paper sheet only for a certain element that you need.This is so cool!

I had a chance to use a couple of "FD" stencils, adhesives and enamel dots and I must say - the quality is perfect which is the most important thing for any crafter! 

Indeed, the brand is growing and developing so fast! I would definitely be thrilled to be an active helper and a witness for this growth. The projects which the current Design Team members have been creating have been so inspiring! Working together with the talented people is a pleasant bonus I would like to get too :)

The projects which I would like to share here as an example of my style, will let you understand that I mostly like unusual and unique constructions from chipboard. They take time to create, but give a feeling of satisfaction once done. I adore boxes of various shapes, suitcases and of course mini albums.

Here are some examples. Most of the projects which I post on my blog would have a coming along tutorial, which may be found on my You Tube channel (the link to the channel will appear below).

(using Magnolia Sky Paper Collection by Fabrika Decoru)



 





Two Notebooks

  

You can find me on these Social Media channels:
YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/MsProportion/   (lots of video tutorials here)

I am keeping my fingers crossed and wish lots of luck to all the applicants! 

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Вау, Саша! Классное решение! С твоим участием это будет супер-мега-ДК!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing. I am in awe every time I visit your blog. Good luck with the DT application, they would be very fortunate to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!