Monday, September 7, 2015

Time To Celebrate - A set of cards in a box

Hello people!

How are you today!!?? I have so many ideas in my head and so little time to implement them, that it just drives me nuts!

I've recently posted a video tutorial on my You Tube channel for making a hexagon box and today I'm ready to share the finished/embellished box and a matching set of cards. I used the "Time To Celebrate" collection from Graphic 45, 8" X 8" stack.


Here are more pictures of the box, some close-ups and the cards:














Here's the list of the dies I used for creating this project:
Cheery Lynn French Pastry Tiny DoilyMy Favorite Things Wild Greenery Die
La-La Land Crafts Large Rolled Rose Die
La-La Land Crafts Medium and Small Rolled Rose Die
My Favorite Things Hexagon Stax
Whimsy Stamps - Postage Stamp

The added flowers are from I Am Roses.

A link to the 500 small metal brads from Ali Express:



And here's the video showcase of the box and the cards together:


Thanks for stopping by.



Hugs,
Alexandra


7 comments:

  1. Oh my what a wonderful gift idea. Just adore the peach and green. You have embillished everything so creatively.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say other than I love them all! Awesome set!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. אפילו שאת עושה סט כרטיסים עם קופסא זה משהו מיוחד. פשוט מקסים! כרגיל הורסת ברמות

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgoodness!! You rock 3D projects. Absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG another AWESOME project. You are just rocking these out and they are all so Awesome I couldn't let them go. Cann't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set is stunning! You are so talented. Thank you for sharing on the Graphic 45 blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!