Monday, March 28, 2016

A Masculine Flip Book Using "Durable" Paper by Authentique - Tutorial

Hello everyone!

I got a lot of messages from you, asking to create a video tutorial on constructing a flip book of a smaller size (although I had a picture tutorial for creating it in 6" X 6").

You wanted it, it got it :)

For creating the new flip book I used the "Durable" 6x6 paper pad from Authentique. This project can be completed using only 3 pieces of 12x12" cardstock and one sheet of A4 chipboard. Embellishing though demands about 17 pages of 6x6 papers, so take it into account.

You can purchase the kit for creating the same Flip Book as mine, from Photographs and Memories.

Here's my finished book:




Here are the view of the inside:






I did not have any sticker sheet or other embellies from this collection, so all you see was cut out from the 6X6 papers, including the banner on the front inside cover.

My husband said, that this flip book reminds him of a portmonee, so I guess I achieved my goal in creating a masculine gift :)

Here is the link to the video tutorial on my You Tube channel.


Don't forget to subscribe, to get updates on the new tutorials.

Thanks for visiting and have a nice day!




Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Hello Aleksandra!

    I was so glade when I found your tutorial. It is marvelous. I used your idea on my project. Hope you will visit.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please explain how to create the belt and measurements. Thank you so much ��

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!