Wednesday, July 27, 2016

"Magnolia Sky" Sliding Mini Album in a Case

Hello and great to see you here!

Many of you like the sliding mini album in a case which I created some time ago using the Graphic45 "Safari Adventure" paper. I got a lot of requests for making a tutorial on that project, so here is another version of the case, in pastel colors, with another sliding mini album inside.

I used the paper from the Ukrainian company - "Fabrika Dekoru". The collection is called "Magnolia Sky". It is available in several sizes: 6"X6, 8"X8, 12X12". For my project I used the 8X8 and the 12X12, as well as the cutting sheet and the ATC cards.

This is how everything turned out:


The tutorial for creating this suitcase and an album cover with the sliding mechanism is available for purchase for 15$. It is a video tutorial, which includes 4 parts. I am also providing the link to AliExpress where you can purchase the metal hardware for this project.

Since the structure and the embellishing of the pages depend a lot on the paper, I'm not covering in the tutorial the way of embellishing the album's pages. I have an explanation on the page construction only. There is also a video of  the album's cover  embellishing .





--------------------------------------------------------------
** The links to the video tutorial will be e-mailed to your registered PayPal address within 12 hours from the purchase **
--------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing - if you are USA based, you can get the kit for creating this project from the Photographs and Memories store. The kit includes the tutorial as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's have a look at the rest of the pictures:



















Here are both of the suitcases side by side:



You can find the video overview here:


I hope you like both of the project and thanks so much for visiting.


Hugs,
Alexandra

19 comments:

  1. Stuning a lot of work gone on this one too hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this looks awesome! I thought the G45 one was fab, but I have to admit I like the girly one even better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Фееричный набор! Нежный, воздушный!

    ReplyDelete
  4. מהמם!!! פשוט מושלם!!! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Изумительно красиво!!! Вдохновляюще просто! Приятно заглядывать в Ваш блог, всегда что-нибудь новенькое и интересное!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Одно удовольствие просматривать и любоваться Вашими работами!!!! Это просто шедевры изумительной красоты!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Александра, ваш блог для меня открытие !!!! Просто ВАУ !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my word! I think I am totally obsessed with your work.....it is amazing....this is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work...!!! I have a question before purchasing the tutorial, if we buy the tutorial are we allowed to sell the created albums and cars we make from the tutorial...???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for the question. You can definitely make and sell sell as many of these as you want! I only ask not to conduct any kind of workshops based on my tutorials.

      Delete
  10. Hello Alexnadra,
    I already got the tutorial, which I would like to ask, is if you have some technique to be able to increase the size, that is, I need to make a bigger one, but I am not being able to hit with the measures to increase it and stay to beat All right measures ...
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I want to know if the tutorial is still available. Thank you. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonjour est ce que le tuto est toujours disponible? Ou peut on l'acheter?
    Merci, l'album est magnifique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Yes, the tutorial is still availbale and you can purchase by clicking the "Pay Now" button in this post or from the "Store Section" at the link below:
      http://clayguana.blogspot.com/p/tutorials-shop.html

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      Delete
  13. Could you please email me at el1ooo@aol.com...I would like to purchase tutorial on this album..but my new address is el1ooo@aol.com ..Thanks. stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!